( pyridoxine, pyridoxamine, & pyridoxal)
Vitamins for erectile dysfunction are one of the best natural alternatives to cure a man’s ED, without having to worry any more about any risky and nasty side effects of viagra, stendra or miracle type pills.
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain healthy brain function.
- Increases blood flow to the sexual organs.
- The vitamin plays a key role in synthesizing antibodies that are needed to fight various diseases.
- Vitamin B6 helps in maintaining normal nerve function. It plays a crucial role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. It also assists normal nerve cell communication.
- The vitamin helps in forming red blood cells.
- It helps in breaking down and digesting proteins. So, the higher the protein intake, the greater is the requirement of vitamin B6.
The most common cause of erectile dysfunction is poor blood circulation, especially in the downstairs area. Study after study has shown that a healthy body is key to sexual performance. It is essential to maintain a healthy balanced diet to keep your body nourished. This will in itself help regulate your blood flow again Vitamin B6 helps the body make several neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another. It is essential for normal brain development and function, healthy sexual response, and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine (which influence mood) and melatonin (which helps regulate the body clock) as well as assisting the immune system and the growth of new cells. It is also used in the processing and metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, while assisting with controlling your mood as well as your behavior. Mood swings, depression as well as loss of sexual drive is sometimes noted when pyridoxine is in short supply.
VITAMIN B6 BENEFITS & FUNCTIONS
As people age their hormone levels tend to decrease. In men this means a decrease in the hormone testosterone. As the level of testosterone decreases a person can become easily tired, unable to concentrate, have decreased muscle mass, have difficulty falling asleep, have difficulty maintaining an erection, and have a decrease in their sex drive. In men this hormone is produced in the testes and is whatdrives their sexual desire.
You can naturally increase the level of testosterone by simply adding specific foods to your diet rich in B6 and other B vitamins. Testosterone is not found in the foods we eat, but luckily some foods contain elements such as B6 that lead your body to produce testosterone.
There are actually quite a few natural substances that can increase testosterone levels. B Vitamins help keep hormone levels in balance. Good sources of B Vitamins are salmon, avocadoes, bananas, and eggs.
Vitamin B6 benefits:
- improved sexual performance
- stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies which are needed to fight off diseases, especially in older people who tend to have impaired immune systems
- helps the body break down fats and carbohydrates (starch and sugar) to produce energy
- helps regulate blood sugar (glucose) levels within a normal range
- needed for the metabolism of protein from food
- essential for new cell formation and growth
- promotes healthy skin and mucous membranes that act as an effective barrier against bacteria and viruses
- needed to make red blood cells and the hemoglobin that carries oxygen to tissues
- important for nerve and brain function, as it is needed for production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and norepinephrine, and formation of the myelin sheath around nerves
- preliminary evidence suggests that pyridoxine’s role in serotonin production helps it to treat mental depression as well
- helps the body convert the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3 (niacin)
- has been shown to work with vitamins B12 and B9 (folic acid) to reduce the risk of heart disease by inhibiting formation of homocysteine, a toxic chemical that attacks heart muscles and allows deposition of cholesterol around the heart and arteries and is associated with atherosclerosis
- together with other herbs may reduce PMS (premenstrual syndrome) symptoms like breast tenderness or pain and PMS related anxiety or depression.
- helps prevent kidney stones, as pyridoxine (alone or with magnesium) helps lower urinary oxalate levels that can lead to a type of kidney stone formation in women
- may be useful in treating treat carpal tunnel syndrome
What are B Vitamins
B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins that play important roles in cell metabolism. The B vitamins were once thought to be a single vitamin, referred to as vitamin B (much as people refer to vitamin C or vitamin D). Later research showed that they are chemically distinct vitamins that often coexist in the same foods. In general, supplements containing all eight are referred to as a vitamin B complex. Individual B vitamin supplements are referred to by the specific name of each vitamin (e.g., B1, B2, B3 etc.).
Vitamin B-6 is primarily involved inprotein metabolism, but also functions, to a lesser degree, in carbohydrate and fat metabolism. This vitamin, also called pyridoxine, pyridoxamine, and pyridoxal, is necessary for the functioning of numerous enzymes inside our bodies. Since it is a co-factor to many enzymes, it is necessary for many of them to work. Because of this, Vitamin B-6 plays a role in a wide variety of metabolic reactions, it is recommended (although not always accurately) for a diverse spectrum of conditions, such as improved mood and nervous system functioning, increased immunity, decreased inflammation, arthritis relief, among others. Vitamin B6 regulates the hormone that converts testosterone to DHT, and helps prevent swelling of the prostate. Vitamin B6 assists in the processing of amino acids, such as L-glutamine, which are responsible for the creation of some hormones. It’s also responsible for the formation of neurotransmitters that affect mood and enhance sexual stimulation. Vitamin B6 is believed to benefit impotence by not only enhancing levels of testosterone but also by improving the stimulus required to “kick start” the erection process. Most of the leading over the counter male enhancement products such as Endurnz and Extenz now include B-6 in their formulas. Pyridoxine, like the other B vitamins, plays an important role in maintaining the nervous and cardiovascular systems as well as the muscle tone of the gastrointestinal tract. The B vitamins are also vital for energy production.Vitamin B6 is itself involved in more than 100 enzyme processes that have a wide impact on our health. It is needed for the synthesis of amino acids that the body uses to build proteins that are essential for cell formation, and the growth and repair of practically all body structures. Due to its role in the production of new cells, it is especially important to tissues that regenerate quickly, such as skin and mucous membranes. This list summarizes the many ways vitamin B6 benefits our health.